Hey all,
I've been using rings for a while now, but never really had a great spot to put them in. All places I would have put them are at risk for termite damage :roll: So... I've decided to build my own ring station.
Now I had a few requirements for my design. It needs to have clearance for my feet in an inverted position in a full range of motion, and it needs to be suspended high enough up where my feet simultaneously have decent clearance from the floor, while also to keep the rings long enough to function correctly. I believer I'll also be able to do muscleups with this setup.
Anyhow since building starts tomorrow, I'll start off with my materials:
2 - 2x6x8
2 - 2x4x2.5
2 - 2x4x2
2 - 2x4x2'4"
2 - 2x4x4
16 5" bolts
6 4" Screws
4 3.5" Screws
12 washers
6 nuts
so far my bill has run me $60 from the local hardware store.
