After thinking I was making handstand progress, I made a video to have a look at how I was doing. I figured I was getting there, and although this video doesn't have any, I did manage a 10 second handstand once (golf clap everyone...).
So looking at this video was humbling; needless to say, my line is terrible, and I am flopping all over the place. I think a strand of cooked spaghetti could stay vertical longer than me. A far cry from what I expected, and a good demonstration of why video is a great tool for improvement. So instead of feeling sorry for myself, I thought I would post it here for both public humiliation and perhaps a tip or two...
pPk1ZAwkX70
I have been doing some stomach to wall work, but I don't have to many places where I can train and safety roll out.
thanks for any help,
David