Are those rings good ?

Started by wwqll, July 5, 2012 · 2 Replies · 2,578 Views

wwqll

Hi everyone,

I wanna get myself some rings, I first checked for the Xtreme rings, but the shipping price is 50$, that would be about 100$ total... that is unfortunately too much for me.

I searched on the internet and found those : http://www.amazon.fr/Pellor-Gymnastique-anneaux-Crossfit-Pull-Ups/dp/B005D67TP0/ref=pd_cp_sports_0/276-9479816-3687007

Do they suit ? I would like to train a bunch of skills like rings handstand, presses, L-sit etc.

I'm concerned by the 'pull up' in the name, I found these too, but it is a bit more expensive : http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B005EER2VC/ref=asc_df_B005EER2VC8578816?smid=AN8DV20T9Z08T&tag=clubic-mp-sports-21&linkCode=asn&creative=22798&creativeASIN=B005EER2VC

Thanks in advance :)

Daniel Burnham

I wouldn't get the first set. The texture looks awful and would probably hurt. The second is probably fine. If you are going to use them mostly indoors I would look into wooden rings.

wwqll

Thanks for the input... I'll look for wooden ones :)