September Seminar Hotel Sharing

Started by Josh Schmitter, July 3, 2012 · 3 Replies · 4,027 Views

Josh Schmitter

Hey all, just throwing this out there if anyone is interested. I have a hotel room reserved at the Hampton for Friday, Aug 31st to Sunday, Sept 2nd if anyone is interested in sharing up. I will sleep on the floor w/out a problem. Also working on a ride back to the airport on Monday night sometime before 10pm. Bam. See ya in Arizona :).

yuri marmerstein

I wouldn't mind sharing a room and saving some moneys

Josh Schmitter

Awesome stuff. I am down for anyone that wants in...baring like 40 people, as that could just get suspect. As far as snoring and head punching, you guys can work that out in whichever way suits you :). Just to be clear though I am planning on checking out Monday morning before the seminar that day, so there will be no room on Monday, but I imagine you might be able to extend the room with a little smoozing on the desk clerk.

Daniel Burnham

Im going and wouldnt mind saving some money.