Rings training with a GoPro Hero2 head cam

Started by explofitnessscotty, June 29, 2012 · 1 Replies · 2,551 Views

explofitnessscotty

Hey, guys and girls, im new to the Forum.

My name is Scott and i recently purchased my copy of Gymnastic bodies and have had my rings for over a year, so i will be uploading some videos for critique. Found out about the forum thru one of the members youtube channels Greggors!? i think his name is.

Anyway, here is a video i filmed a few days ago testing out my new gopro headcam.. thought i would jump on the rings and see what it looks like.

Let me know what you think :) I will now continue reading my way thru the forum, ...going to be here a while lol

Larry Roseman
explofitnessscotty said:
Hey, guys and girls, im new to the Forum.

My name is Scott and i recently purchased my copy of Gymnastic bodies and have had my rings for over a year, so i will be uploading some videos for critique. Found out about the forum thru one of the members youtube channels Greggors!? i think his name is.

Anyway, here is a video i filmed a few days ago testing out my new gopro headcam.. thought i would jump on the rings and see what it looks like.

Let me know what you think :) I will now continue reading my way thru the forum, ...going to be here a while lol

Hi, welcome!

Creative work there! It has a bit of that "roller coaster" feeling. I certainly felt my stomach move!

Unfortunately couldn't really see anything, until you put the camera under you.

That also was an unusual angle, but I believe I saw a back lever that looked good.

Next time, setup a camera at an angle to give an onlooker a clear full view.

Head on and/or perpendicular usually make it easiest to make assessments.