my rings hspu from warm up

Started by Alessandro Mainente, June 21, 2012 · 9 Replies · 1,859 Views

Alessandro Mainente

PvM2ZO_2reg

Rik de Kort

You are so totally not making me jealous.

...okay, I'm jealous.

Alessandro Mainente

ahahah thank you man

:D:D

Banzas

Good job Alex!

One day... :)

Cole Dano

Nice! Very nice!

Alessandro Mainente

9okWgY8I_AU

if someone remember one of my post on some months ago, i was doing bowers on pbars very slowly, so after got it slow for 4-5 reps i move it on rings and was just insane how much strength you need. i used same approach, reached the 5 reps with fast/medium speed i focused on different Tempo. now i can do 4 reps with this speed.

i add some hs training (i never stopped to train it, never)

what comes after bowers?

Thanks to all

Niels Joergensen

I'm not going to make judgements or anything! But from my point of view it would make sense to stay with bowers on rings. It doesn't seem to me that you're quite able to do 4-5 reps because it looks like it takes great effort the one in the clip! I'm sorry if it seems arrogant that's not my intention! But nevertheless awesome job!!

Alessandro Mainente

no problem man this video was done by my brother on the 26 of may, so is about 1 month ago, if you consider that i add 1 reps every 2 week (an half rep everyweek as Joshua Naterman said to me), my sentence makes sense. i don't need to justify myself or say fake things because i don't gain popularity or strength saying something wrong.

i.e. i don't say that i had achieved the rings hs in 1 month when really i got it in 14 months.

so if you really need a proof i film myself today doing 4 reps of this exercise without any problems, then come at the gym with me or at my house so you can see with your eyes. you can also ask to my brother who always assist me in my house training

Niels Joergensen

Of course! I'm not suggesting that you're saying nonsense or anything, that's not the point! but yes I know you're a strong guy ;) and nice HS by the way! your bodyline has imprvoed by a lot!

I'm starting to work on ring bowers as well. not at the 4-5 reps like yourself, but sometime I hopefully will! I actually think they're better on rings than on floor for me :) is that the same for you ?

Alessandro Mainente

no doubts that now the quality of my bowers on pbars is better than rings, more depth and more fluid..

on rings i think is one of the most complete exercise, you active also biceps , i can train hs on rings plus the specific work i do for it, i have to control more my body because i don't have the strong fixed grip as on the pbars and is another way to train the access to rings hs! the idea is get the same quality as on the pbars