I've taken some videos of myself for form feedback from myself and have noticed that in XR support and PB support that my right scapula is noticeably lower than my left. With L-sit work on the floor they seem to align eventually (as I lean back onto my arms and look up) but they do "start out" misaligned as I am beginning to push down into the ground. My right shoulder blade is noticeably more sore than the left pretty often. I've considered that maybe my rings don't always align evenly when I adjust the height but I do my best to get them to the same height and I try and alternate facing one direction and then the other when between reps of any given ring exercise. Even if they are slightly uneven the difference in shoulder height is much more pronounced than any difference in height.
Here are some videos of the misalignment in XR support (notice in the 3rd video down that at about 17seconds when I lift my head up and straighten my back a little my left scapula kicks down a bit towards alignment - I don't know what this might mean):
And here are two of my FX lift with crossed legs:
Thoughts on why this is happening? Has anyone dealt with this? I'd appreciate suggestions to fix this imbalance.
Raja suggested on my workout log that I'm having trouble activating the scapular depressors on the left side. He suggested doing trap3/scapular depression work, but I don't know what that would constitute. Any suggestions?
Also - does anybody have any tricks to easily getting their rings even when you adjust the height several times during a workout?