7Uy9s6wwDCU
This is only my third attempt at the meat hook. Its kind of mesy, but my door frame is so damn small it was difficult. But its a lot of fun!
Started by Ian Legrow, June 17, 2012 · 4 Replies · 3,082 Views
7Uy9s6wwDCU
This is only my third attempt at the meat hook. Its kind of mesy, but my door frame is so damn small it was difficult. But its a lot of fun!
good stuff! take your rings outside lol!
Yes especially after this video i have decided i can do some thigns, but the more advanceed i get the more a realized the small space, is just that...small
t
thank you!
-Ian
I have no advice or critique to give but thought I'd share anyway:
I watched this and thought "This guys usually pretty strong, but this doesn't look that hard :? "
Then I went to my rings and tried it.... :shock: :oops: :cry: haha,
kudos on your progress mate, very impressive on all fronts!
Thank you very much my friende. I have a different nprogression of it on my youtube channel. Agist not great, i need to extend my arm further over my head, but its a better variation. thank you for your kind words