Here is a piece from a show with a female acrobat that does a small
number on a pair of gymnastics rings.
enjoy,
Ido.
Started by Ido Portal, November 5, 2008 · 5 Replies · 3,323 Views
Here is a piece from a show with a female acrobat that does a small
number on a pair of gymnastics rings.
enjoy,
Ido.
Very cool. I hear there is a crossfit female that can do a handstand on HSPU on rings but I can't find anything on it really. I did some front and back lever movements in that routine besides the 1 arm hang side levers that are probably extremely challenging. She also looks to be quite strong and I've always held in awe some of the rope and strap/hanging ribbon thingy work.
And how about that toe hang off of one ring? Very cool, thanks for posting!
Here is a young girl with a very impressive planche:
Her planche is much stronger than mine!
I thought she was doing an iron cross at 1:25 hahha
I was beginning to wonder if the chick dressed in red singing was going to strip and use the rings for a while.
Thanks for posting those video's! Very cool/motivating!