Hello there!
I've been getting some shoulder problems in my right shoulder for a while now and no matter what I do I don't seem to get any significant improvement and I was wandering if anyone could help?
I actually dislocated my left shoulder about 1 year ago but I used a lot of the info here to rehab it slowly and properly and it is now stronger and more stable than ever! It is the right shoulder that is giving me problems, if i go heavy on pushing it hurts alot and it clicks quite loudly if I externally rotate my shoulder.
I'm doing all the usual dislocates, Y-T-Is, wall slides but to no avail, and it got me wandering, could it have anything to do with poor wrist flexibility in that arm?
I broke my arm badly twice in a year and got metal plates put in with 4 screws in each plate, 8 total. Up until now its not caused me any problems even when bouldering, but if i rotate it all the way out to dorsal grip it is very uncomfortable, so i stayed away from chin ups and barbell rows, i am now think this is having an impact on my shoulder what do you think?
Cheers Guys!
Chris.