My six-year old son is out of school for the summer, as are his neighborhood friends of various ages under 10. My son and one boy are both doing gymnastics class once a week and camps. The class is not strength oriented, although they do some conditioning at the end. To keep the boys occupied, I have set up a couple of goals by the end of summer, the first of which is meeting the pre-reqs FSE. I am also thinking of some skill goals, especially on the trampoline, as we have one in back and they do trampoline work in class. I don't think I am going to have much luck with them following a structured workout, but they do feed off one another's progress.
Any other ideas for some good goals? I am just looking for them to have fun and develop some basic strength that is appropriate for their age and ability.