Hi,
recently I think I've overexerted some of my muscles and have some other minor issues, so I've decided to take a week off from training. I'm not really sure what to do in this week, should I do some rehab exercises or just rest?
How much time should I take off? I'm not really in pain or anything, I just feel that something isn't entirely right: very slight pain in shoulder, elbow and wrist... not at once after certain exercises (e.g. shoulder hurts after too much handstand work) but it's not the right kind of pain, and usually the same area - i figure it would be wiser to take a few days off now instead of a few weeks later (I train on a daily basis + I'm on a journey to the 6pack so it is possible that I don't take enough nutrients for proper regeneration).
Also one of my hamstrings refuses to stretch, might be a good idea to let it rest for now; so running and other similar activities are probably out of the question for now.
Can anyone offer me some advice?