Yuri was on TV!

Started by Marlon, June 11, 2012 · 1 Replies · 1,923 Views

Marlon

I just saw this on youtube. It's a 45 minute tv program called 16:9 about the Cirque du Soleil audition process. It's interesting to watch in general, but I also happened to notice Yuri in some of the footage :D It's only a few brief clips, but the segment he's in is between 35:00 and 37:00 give or take.

BLouxprAHtQ

I'm sorry you didn't make the cut Yuri, but good luck to you in the future!

yuri marmerstein

You caught me

For a second, I thought this post was going to be about Van Gelder

Yea, no worries, every audition is a good experience. I got to audition for cirque twice in one weekend, the difference between general acrobatics and freestyle auditions was day and night.

Also, that camera guy was on my ass the whole time, I was a little surprised I didn't make more clips