This move requires more shoulder flexibility than I currently have to make it really beautiful. In this video my legs are almost parallel to the floor which I find really annoying. More training on this over the next few weeks.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by David McManamon, June 10, 2012 · 3 Replies · 387 Views
This move requires more shoulder flexibility than I currently have to make it really beautiful. In this video my legs are almost parallel to the floor which I find really annoying. More training on this over the next few weeks.
Not bad, second one was better.
My question is that if you have the shoulder flexibility for this, why not open your shoulders in your regular HS?
Also, you can try the russian way of getting into it, by going from a piked straddle, opening the shoulders and chest first, then opening the hips out.
I wish I understood better what "open shoulders" meant? I think I may be missing a key point. Leading with the chest seems like the best way to do the move, I hope I can do that soon.
try to increase the angle between your arms and your torso until you get 180 degrees in your regular handstand