Thera Band Assisted Planche Hold

Started by Zwecke, June 9, 2012 · 5 Replies · 1,853 Views

Zwecke

Hey guys,

just tried this excercise at the end of my workout.

Took a few steps back in my planche training, cause it felt like I should work more on proper protraction and stability..

Felt more instability when trying to extend my legs and leaning forward.. Now I think, at least it feels like, it's getting better.

So, beside of this akward camera angle in my parents bedroom (visited them for a week) what do you think in terms of form?

Just started this excercise so now's the time to work on mistakes :)

Many thanks in advance!!

Zwecke

H6SCCyIa17M

thenail01

I'm far from an expert (look at my own planche video for proof) but... I would have the assistance come from over your center of mass which would be near your hands/waist. This way you can at least get the sense of balance in a real full planche.

Eddie Stelling
thenail01 said:
I'm far from an expert (look at my own planche video for proof) but... I would have the assistance come from over your center of mass which would be near your hands/waist. This way you can at least get the sense of balance in a real full planche.

Yep...Coach recommends you place the assistance band at your waiste.

Zwecke

Thank you in advance :-)

I will try it now to reproduce in the hotel room o_O -.-

Zwecke

FREDERIC DUPONT
Zwecke said:
(...) I will try it now to reproduce in the hotel room (...)

:shock: :roll:

Did you really mean that?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Zwecke

OMG...

This definately was faster posted than overthought :-D

English is not my motherlanguage xD

Of course i am trying to get this excercise done in the hotel room.. :?

Reproducing in the hotel room comes later on, if the right girl will knock onto my door :-D

Greets Zwecke