Hello,
Being that I'm a newb, I have been scouring these forums for several months absorbing as much as I can. I've gone through 1 SSC of 12 weeks so far using the prereq and what have you. Making slow but sure progress. But of course as I progress the thing I fear most is injuries. It seems like many people eventually develop injuries, even the experienced fitness enthusiasts. My question is, what tends to be the circumstances surrounding these injuries? Too much, too soon? Please chime in and give me some context to work with. Those of you with or have suffered injuries, did you adhere to a 8-12 week SSC? I found the SSC in the book to be one of the simplest, yet most valuable pieces of advice I've ever had the pleasure to learn. But if people are adhering to it and still getting injured, 怎么办?Thanks! I appreciate your input!
Daniel