Hello everyone,
I am Tony, from Spain. I came across this website on my way to fitness and got amazed not only by the general concept of fitness that you guys have, but also by the effort and knowledge you put into it. I have started to do some implementations in my life and training, some of which I took from this forum, and the results have been pretty good for as crude as a beginner as I am:
I lost 10 pounds in a couple of months after shifting to paleo (considering, however, that I can't afford the ideal scenario) with low to moderate intensity and volume of training. Since it seems to work, I have decided to give it a go and explore this world. I am already saving money for the seminar in Finland and bought the book and rings. Hope to see you around and my most sincere apologies if I happen to type something so hard to understand that you feel the urge to purchase a Tonyish to English dictionary. I am still learning. Take care!