Still around, barely.

Started by Blairbob, June 3, 2012 · 2 Replies · 2,263 Views

Blairbob

Hey all. Since I recently moved and took on a coaching job, I've been pretty busy and my tablet died out about 2 weeks ago. I did find the city library but the boss gets pissy when I logon at work even when I'm not on the clock (even though I'm also the IT guy).

I'll be helping out the boys program this summer (grudgingly, hahah) as well. Oh, joy. Kinda fun with a few guys. Kind of pulling nails like with some of the problem girls in the girl's program.

Cole Dano

Happy you found a good gym to work in Blair!

Quick Start Test Smith

Good to hear from you, Blairbob. I've noticed that you were logging on every once in a while but not posting much or at all. Glad everything is going well!