Hey,
From what I understand no one has achieved an inverted planche and I am wondering if that is because it is just really hard or no one ever bothered? anyway I figured a victorian is kind of like an inverted maltese and was also wondering about progressions for a victorian as well. I would be interested on Peoples thoughts about how to train for an inverted planche. Would it be doing things like inverted planche leans or maybe going from a tuck L-sit but leaning back more and raising the hips in a kind of manna fashion? I am in no way close to having the required strength for this but it would be nice to know for further down the track. Coach if you see this your input would be greatly appreciated.
cheers =)
P.S. when i say inverted planche imagine going into manna leaning back more and then having your legs down so your body is horizontal to the ground. basically back lever position with hands on the ground.