All the reviews for this book seems good, but any of you have read it?
Any good for strength conditioning?
Is it good for newbies too?
Is it worth buying while we ALL wait for Coach Sommer's books?
Started by jenden, February 8, 2008 · 5 Replies · 16,270 Views
All the reviews for this book seems good, but any of you have read it?
Any good for strength conditioning?
Is it good for newbies too?
Is it worth buying while we ALL wait for Coach Sommer's books?
Just buy it. Its really good and will provide a good solid base for other extreme bodyweight exercises!
I have Ross' Never gymless and Infinite Intensity...Ross' products are always topnotch and overdeliver. Follow the advice and just order it.
casey
I as well have Never Gymless and it is worth every penny.
Chad
I have it too and it´s a great book. Buy it.
It wasn't written from a gymnastic perspective, but it's still a great book. I like Ross's style. There's no hype or marketing gimmicks. Just a bunch of hard work.