A deep online nutritional reference

Started by Larry Roseman, May 31, 2012 · 2 Replies · 10,645 Views

Larry Roseman

http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/contentnuts.html

Seems modern and if not definitive very close ...

Many interesting pages on topics like metabolic syndrome, inflammation, immunity and the like.

Not specifically sports related other than repeating standard activity recommendations.

Adrien Godet

You have very good references. The link you shared on the Yves Boirie interview was great!

Do not hesitate to share more if you have :)

Larry Roseman
Adrien said:
You have very good references. The link you shared on the Yves Boirie interview was great!

Do not hesitate to share more if you have :)

Thanks buddy! I just posted in the saturated fats thread. It's one thing to find them, it's another thing to fully understand them, which I am sure mine is only partial understanding. It does make me want to go and get a PHD in biochemistry and nutrition, and I would except for all that sitting and my age by time I'd finish!!