My journey to the iron cross... starts now. 7 days per week, oly & HS balance work only on Saturday and Sunday. I'll see what happens. Starting from Scratch because I don't know where I stand honestly.
Wednesday, May 30th, 2012
Warmup (10-15 mins)
A1. FL/PE 1 : 3 x 12s, 5 x 12s; rest 10-20s
A2. OAC / Czech 1 : 3 x 1r, 5 x 1r; rest 10-20s
rest 1-2 mins (depending if anyone tampered with my setup)
B1. PL/PE 2 : Scapular Pro/Ret (1 x 30r), 3 x 12s, 5 x 12s
B2. HB/PE 13 (Bulgarian DIps on Rings), 3 x 1r, 5 x 1r
Cooldown (10-15 mins)
Notes: I only got rings for my pushup/dip progressions so I can't work on Korean dips because the bars do not really work at the gym for them. oh well. until I get to HeSPU.
Videos will be coming in future need a new youtube channel.