Lebert Equilizer?

Started by vnewgard, October 27, 2008 · 2 Replies · 9,300 Views

vnewgard

I have been seeing the lebert equilizer advertised everywhere. It looks like just a pair of tall parallets that might be tall enough to do dips and body rows on. They are 2 and a half feet tall. Does anyone have any experience with these. They cost about 100 bucks. I have parallets and rings but it might be cool to be able to do full dips and body rows in my apartment.

the website is

http://www.lebertequalizer.com/index.htm

StevenJ

I would recommend making your own paralettes out of PVC before buying these. Somewhere on this forum is a link to instructions on how to do so, just make the base a little wider and make them taller and you have the Lebert Equilizer for about 1/10 of the cost.

JaredLLL

dont waste your money on equipment that you already essentially have, the rings will make any exercies on that thing that much harder.

save your money