Great May Seminar

Started by Billy Cook, May 29, 2012 · 3 Replies · 2,006 Views

Billy Cook

Coach,

It was a great May seminar. The new format and training protocol is a great enhancement. I was amazed in how your where able to revamp a wonderful program already. I really appreciate all that you and your staff do.

:D It is a try blessing the train under the knowledge of a National level coach.

Making the trip to Scottsdale is a worth while investment learning more about Gymnasticbodies.

Thanks again.

Coach Sommer

Thanks, Billy!

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Desiree Walker

So sad I missed it!! most of all getting to see everyone! Can't wait to hear updates from y'all and see the pics! It always does the soul good to be around like minded athletes and learn from one of the best - Coach Sommer. I had an awesome time at the Sept. "11 seminar - and plan to make the Sept. "12 seminar! In the mean time - I'm badgering out training her at home in NC --- fun ---but can get lonely without camaraderie of a group!

Scott Malin
desi said:
So sad I missed it!! most of all getting to see everyone! Can't wait to hear updates from y'all and see the pics! It always does the soul good to be around like minded athletes and learn from one of the best - Coach Sommer. I had an awesome time at the Sept. "11 seminar - and plan to make the Sept. "12 seminar! In the mean time - I'm badgering out training her at home in NC --- fun ---but can get lonely without camaraderie of a group!

Desi,

The photos have already started to be posted on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.430713013619071.108636.295172437173130&type=1. :)