Parallette Strength

Started by iwanttolearn, May 29, 2012 · 3 Replies · 3,553 Views

iwanttolearn

Hey guys,

I recently made my own pair of parallettes because I wanted to become a stronger athlete and do new things. I have no gymnastics experience whatsoever and I can barely do an L-sit. I wanted to know some beginning exercises I can do on parallettes to get stronger. Thank you in advance.

iwanttolearn

i forgot to add that I am 6'3 and weigh 155 lbs. I can do about 50 pushups and 15 pull ups. I dont know if this info is necessary but just in case :)

Rik de Kort

Good exercises are L-sits, planche stuff, HSPU. You should get the book, there's a good amount of info in there.

Brutus
iwanttolearn said:
Hey guys,

I recently made my own pair of parallettes because I wanted to become a stronger athlete and do new things. I have no gymnastics experience whatsoever and I can barely do an L-sit. I wanted to know some beginning exercises I can do on parallettes to get stronger. Thank you in advance.

Support on parallettes (completely locked elbows) should work good

782908-florida-miami-beach-ocean-drive-lummus-park-male-parallel-bars-exercise-dips.jpeg

Russian dips are another very challenging exercise