Recently I have started feeling pain in my left elbow. It is hard to pinpoint exactly where the pain is coming from as all my forearm muscles are very tight and my elbow cracks a lot
I think this pain started after doing german hangs? again not exactly sure.
This pain does not stop me from doing anything whilst I am training, I do not feel pain whilst I am doing any exercises. The time I do feel this pain is when I slowly supinate and pronate my wrist and when I slowly straighten my arm. Because of this, and also the main area where I feel pain (pretty much the attachment point of the biceps tendon) I am thinking that this is coming from my biceps tendon.
As far as rehab goes, what should I do? I have seen Slizz's elbow prehab video where he recommends the planche leans etc will this be beneficial for rehabbing this problem? and are there any other exercises anyone can recommend?
Also I may be wrong in assuming the problem is coming from my biceps tendon. So there may be some general elbow rehab work that will help with this also?
Thanks in advance guys
Patto