Moving to Toronto, anyone there?

Started by Kiyumars, May 27, 2012 · 5 Replies · 2,077 Views

Kiyumars

Hello all,

I've finished my work in Germany and will return to Toronto this week. If there are any places in Toronto where GB members train, please say so. I've been doing GB conditioning on my own for a year, and I would like to receive advice and encouragement from someone more knowledgable. Thanks.

Parth Rajguru

Check out the Academy of Lions and The Monkey Vault. Ido Portal has given a few seminars there.

Kiyumars

Academy of lions seems good, but monkey vault looks amazing! I'll check both out when I get there. Thanks a lot.

Travis Goode

Honestly i can't say much about other GB members being there BUT there are many amazing athletes that call Toronto home, there is of course a Cirque Du Solie HQ over there along with tons of urban acrobatics like members of Team Vertical limit,Team Chinese Box,Team 2x(trickers), Olympian Jason Burnett on occasion lots of amazing people and only like 5 gyms in the area they all share not hard to meet up with any of them to practice and the Cirque people are always friendly and meet will train

Quick Start Test Smith

I think I will move to Toronto... :shock:

The Monkey Vault looks amazing.

Vagabond

The Monkey Vault IS a lot of fun. Danno (the owner) is a good guy, you should enjoy training there. They got some very good parkour guys, too.