My Favourite Hanging Leg Lifts

Started by Michael Traynor, May 24, 2012 · 3 Replies · 1,803 Views

Michael Traynor

A few months ago I made a video of my favourite ring push ups, I love wall bars/stall bars so I decided to make a video of my favourite hanging leg lift variations! Any other good ones i'm missing out on? I'm always looking for more variations ;)

gNNqSwUQqQ0

Michael Miskelly

I wish I had some stall bars. That seemed like a pretty good russian to me, I need to find a way to do these somehow. Something I like doing with HLL's is going through the progressions without leaving the bar so I do 5 hangs to L then 5 L to V and then 5 full HLL's. It really kills though.

timg

One variation i was recently shown on a single horizontal bar is an el grip HLL. It's almost impossible to lean back and makes the motion much closer to a HLL on stall bars.

However, you need good wrist and shoulder flexibility to hang in el grip.

Philip Chubb

One handed russian leg lift.