3 yr old

Started by mattdaly, May 23, 2012 · 4 Replies · 2,068 Views

mattdaly

I have 2 questions firstly does anyone know if there is any info on the strength levels of children? My 3 yr old girl i think is pretty strong for her age. She can do at least one chin up, does 2 sets of 5 push ups then 1 set of 3, can hang with one arm for at least 30 sec. The other day she did 10 sits ups just fooling around. her grip is good, she did a 'skin the cat' holding onto to two 3mm ropes, i can't grip them! The other question is i would love to get her into a gymnastics club to burn her energy, but since she loves to jump and tumbleI want to her to learn to do those things safely. She looks like a mini gymnast, tiny waist, broad shoulders and good set of arms on her. She loves to come out to the garage and workout with me:) But really want her to have someone who knows far more than me to guide her

Rik de Kort

I think Allan Bower started training at 2 yrs old.

You should move to Arizona and get her to train with Coach! :P

mattdaly

ha that would be very cool! sadly I'm on the other side of the world

Falcon
mattdaly said:
can hang with one arm for at least 30 sec.

:shock:

Ryan Libke

Many gymnastic clubs or businesses have "Mommy and me" classes for toddlers, and by age 3, the class may be done without the parent. I took both my children to mommy and me classes, although I am no one's mother, nor do I want to be. My girl was then in the little gymnast class , and, after turning 5, went into a different girls' class. She goes once a week.