Tilted Kilt Friday Night May 25

Started by Billy Cook, May 23, 2012 · 6 Replies · 7,242 Views

Billy Cook

Coach can we all meet at the Tilted Kilt after you last class on Friday night May 25. 2012?

It been a great way to meet everyone before we start on Saturday. I think you usually finish up about 8 pm.

Coach Sommer

Let me check and see if I can reschedule my last practice to finish earlier than normal.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

yuri marmerstein

Is the tilted Kilt by the hotel?

I will be driving during the day so I should be there sometime friday evening

Billy Cook

The Tilted Kilt is across the parking lot from the host hotel.

John Cook

Great question- I was going to ask something very similar in the next day or so!! I should be at the hotel around 330... and if I have it my way I'll be making an effort to be poolside ASAP! I'll be on the lookout for fellow GBers....

Erik Sjolin

My flight gets in around 9am, but as soon as I get to hotel I'll probably sleep for a couple hours. Keep an eye out for a pale giant that looks really out of place. :lol:

John Cook

Will do Erik! You can't miss me either... i'll be the sweaty knucklehead roasting in the hotter than hell Arizona sun!!!

I'm not sure what the layout is around the hotel but I think there is a Trader Joes close by... I'll be making a run to stock up on some essential food items at some point friday afternoon... this is gonna be awesome!! :D