Yuri acrobatics demo 2012

Started by yuri marmerstein, May 23, 2012 · 14 Replies · 2,868 Views

yuri marmerstein

pIVlgK_FyDE

New video from me, mostly clips of me goofing around the last couple months

Philip Chubb

I was in bed and I checked my phone and saw this post. It actually made me get out of bed just to come downstairs on the computer and see it. I enjoy your videos. Especially the mixture of handbalancing and tumbling. Can't wait to see more! Are there any skills in particular that you're working on now?

yuri marmerstein

Haha thanks, I'm glad my videos have the power to make people get out of bed

I'm pretty much working on all of the skills, all the time

Aaron Griffin

Dear Yuri,

If I kill you and eat your brain, will I gain your powers?

Please respond,

Me

Aaron Griffin

Also, Yuri, do you train on your own, or do you have a coach?

yuri marmerstein
phrak said:
Also, Yuri, do you train on your own, or do you have a coach?

I have never really had a proper coach for anything, but there are a few people who have given me good advice from time to time

John Cook

Hey Yuri- Really inspirational video for me! It's refreshing to find that you've essentially been self-taught... and can absolutely tear stuff up! Makes me believe there could be hope for me after all! Impressive how easy you make it all seem... effortless... very cool Yuri 8)!! Thanks for posting this video! I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone at the seminar in a few days.... maybe hangin around you for the weekend will impart some knowledge and skill into my thick skull!! :D - john

Michael Traynor

Superb Yuri, you remain, as you have always been, hugely inspirational! Please keep the updates coming!

John Sapinoso

geez man! :shock:

DonR

What an amazing video. When people ask what my goals are I'm just going to link them that.

Joshua Naterman

Reverse meathook to meathook... holy crap!!!

Yuri, you have come so far! Amazing! Everything looks great, you are definitely going to make it as a performer by keeping things going the way they have been so far.

Scott Malin

After gotten to interact with Yuri this weekend for the seminar, I can state that he is far more beastly in person. :)

John Sapinoso
Cory Fair said:
After gotten to interact with Yuri this weekend for the seminar, I can state that he is far more beastly in person. :)

100000% true. I met up with him in Vegas and he's ridiculously beast.

acegerter

naw hes all fluff ;-)

Eddie Stelling
John Sapinoso said:
100000% true. I met up with him in Vegas and he's ridiculously beast.

I second that, I met up with him in Vegas as well...ridiculous! It is one thing to see some of things he can do on a video, but seeing it in person is pretty freakin surreal. Bummed I didn't get to meet you as well acegerter but work didn't allow me much time! Next time for sure. Awesome progress Yuri!