And coming out uninjured in the process.
I've read time and time again on this forum about BUILDING A SOLID BASE OF STABILITY through proper prehab and such because bad movement eventually leads to stagnating, frustrating injury in the long-run. But I've come to believe that this simply isn't a consequence for some people. Look at this guy, for instance:
Yes, yes. I know it's impressive, he's super-beastly, and you all want him to have your babies; but just keep a lid on the ocular fluids and bare with me here.
Upon closer inspection, his scaps are winging HARD as he pulls up and his shoulders are internally rotated, and with the high amount of volume he's performing I'm surprised he hasn't been injured, which I can confirm from the fact he still makes videos of his training.
So what gives? I try to train hard and instead end up with shoulder pain for almost 8 months, while I'm sure this guy has never done a foam roll in his life.