These things have probably been discussed in other threads but I just couldn't find the answers. Like I vented in another thread a while ago I trained the FSPs for about two years or so and then last fall decided to change to the pre-reqs because my progress had stalled for a loong time (especially in the tuck planche). So now I've been doing the pre-reqs for 8 months or so and the progress has been quite slow eventhough I put in the work. I do 3 strength sessions a week and the static part takes 30 minutes (and the FBE part another 30min). The problem is that doing the same static exercises over and over again gets really boring especially when I don't see much progress.
This is what I do at the moment :
plank 60s
reverse plank 60 s
PB support 60 s
planche lean 2x25s
hollow hold 60s+50s+50s
arch hold 60s
hollow rock 30 (not trying to really progress in these before I can nail the hollow hold 3x60s)
arch rock 60
L-sit 2x30s
chinup-grip hang 60s
tuck BL 3x20s (can't do a proper GH due to a chest injury)
tuck FL 3x20s
wall HS 60s
Since the second edition of BtGB is no out yet I've tried to figure out from the forum what I should be doing but I'm not at all sure if I'm on the right tracks. The lack of progress is pissing me off.
Is this looking reasonable or should I change the statics somehow? Especially the lack of progress in planche is annoying. I've been stuck with pretty much the same hold times in planche lean since last fall and when I tried the tuck planche (leaning into it, not pushing like I did before) I just couldn't do it at all.