OYBzwF6-kCI
Not a lot of strength, handstands (or strictly speaking gymnastics stuff), but I hope you enjoy!
Started by John Sapinoso, May 17, 2012 · 7 Replies · 2,705 Views
OYBzwF6-kCI
Not a lot of strength, handstands (or strictly speaking gymnastics stuff), but I hope you enjoy!
Awesome!
Killer work on the reverse MU, getting strong!!!
I love the parkour tumbling at the end, that's crazy, and the whole video is really fun. Thanks for the update!
So much awesomeness for just "playing around"!
You are making some serious progress man, always new impressive stuff in your videos!
s4uWo2Z9c9M
Those OACs looked really awesome! Bar play was cool too, very inventive.
Rik de Kort said:Those OACs looked really awesome! Bar play was cool too, very inventive.
Thanks, the OAC was a long time coming.
gotta love bailing kong gainers : / good build up though i never though of that. also you have good bar skill have you tried at cast-aways yet looks like you'll get them super easy