I have suffered shoulder bursitis and biceps brachii tendon inflammation
I thought it was a problem with not scaling down the WODs properly or a lack of development in the retractor/depresor of the scapula. I cut down the WODs for a while and also started to work more on Ido´s mobilitazion exercises (scapula) and the pain decreased to minimum.
But now I have started again to suffer soreness both in the front and back shoulder. The front shoulder pain is common to me but I have never suffered this in my rear shoulder, so I can´t figure out if it is related to the other or not. What do you think?


It doesn´t hurt to do some exercises like HS, pulls or rows but I started to feel discomofort when I try to do reverse plank for a long time, or deep bottom dips
Any advice?
Thank you in advance