Hi, I'm better at straight arm planche/press skills than I am at bent. However, I'm not bad at bent either. I can do reps of tiger bends and scorpion push ups, but bowers have been very problematic for me.
I've noticed what the problem might be, it seems I can't planche forward anymore. It feels as though I'll fall off the ridge of my hands, and so I have a tendency to start straightening my arms out when I do try to lean forward more. This is also why my hips seem high, I can't lean forward anymore to allow my hips to get lower.
I now wonder if that's why Ido externally rotates his arms as he lowers down, perhaps some people have a body structure such that they need the extra leverage externally rotating allows in order to do this skill.
I could be wrong though, so I'll post a video. Tell me if there are any major flaws with my technique, and if I should start training this skill utilizing external rotation of the shoulders.