GB november seminar in europe

Started by Alessandro Mainente, May 9, 2012 · 7 Replies · 2,857 Views

Alessandro Mainente

i'm planning to be here in autumn so i have to do a plan!

someone can tells to me some informations as:

-what is the nearest airport to the facility?

-there is a bus service or a taxi service for the facility?

-for the rest i see that there are restaurants and hotels, for one person there is an average of how much cost stay for one day in Kuortane?

thanks to all

Cole Dano

Alex I will contact the venue and find out their recommendations for getting there and post back soon.

Here is the information I received about lodging -

- accommodation and breakfast per person per day: 62,00 euros in double rooms and 92 euros in single rooms (for groups more than 20 persons)

- full board accommodation per person per day: 85,00 euros in double rooms and 115 euros in single rooms (for groups more than 20 persons)

The full board price includes accommodation in hotel, meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) from buffet table and 1 x coffee.

I think Coach wants participants to make their own booking, and it's important that you mention it's for the Gymnastic Bodies Seminar. I hope that the above prices are good, I'm pretty sure we will manage more than 20 counting everyone.

I'll make a more detailed post a little later, I've been waiting for Coach to poke me on this, but I don't want to keep you waiting.

Alessandro Mainente

thank you for the reply, the reason is that i have to work more to reach the necessary money! so early i start better it is..btw

85 euros for all accomodation is not to bad, and yest it depends of how many people will be there!!

thank you again :D:D:D:D

Cole Dano

It looks like there will be some dorm rooms available as well, which will be less expensive, but I haven't gotten a price yet.

More soon....

Johann Wimmer

Are there any new informations regarding accommodations or transportation?

I'm currently trying to determine the cheapest way to get to kuortane, but I'm having trouble with searching for a train or bus connection (I'm using this site), because Kuortane isn't recognized as a destination... :?:

FREDERIC DUPONT

Finland in November??? :shock:

Just when Southern Italy is so agreeable! :roll:

Beats me! :lol:

Cole Dano
FredInChina said:
Finland in November??? :shock:

Just when Southern Italy is so agreeable! :roll:

Beats me! :lol:

Haha, Coach is also regretting this now! Honestly, I was also ready to look elsewhere, but the National Training Center here was available and Coach, at the time liked the idea of a self contained location.

Next year a warm destination, we just need people who know of suitable facilities!

Cole Dano
Hackysack said:
Are there any new informations regarding accommodations or transportation?

I'm currently trying to determine the cheapest way to get to kuortane, but I'm having trouble with searching for a train or bus connection (I'm using this site), because Kuortane isn't recognized as a destination... :?:

OK guys, there is have been a couple of issues due to a lack of early registrations. The National Training Center, was asking for everyone to be booked by the end of September. As it is, I don't believe that can happen. This combined with the fact that the center is more difficult to get to than I realized. You essentially have to take 50 km+ taxi ride to get there.

We are very seriously looking to move the seminar to a more conveniently located gymnasium in Helsinki. If you know someone who is attending, pass the word on.

I'm waiting for Coach Sommer's final approval of the location, the gymnasium in central Helsinki has already said yes.

Hackysack, can you PM me with your real name so I can check the registration list I have. Thanks.

I just made a new thread where we can discuss the change of venue, please post your comments on this there, thanks!

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9800#p87449