Current progress at gymnastics

Started by Yaad Mohammad, May 6, 2012 · 4 Replies · 1,394 Views

Yaad Mohammad

VPIzlhsuBDs

:)

Falcon

Nice. I would say that my planche looks similiar, can't really hold it for longer than 7-10s.

oh and by the way, judging by your V, are you planning to start manna work? looks like your hips are pretty high in that.

Yaad Mohammad
Falcon said:
Nice. I would say that my planche looks similiar, can't really hold it for longer than 7-10s.

oh and by the way, judging by your V, are you planning to start manna work? looks like your hips are pretty high in that.

Yeah, my planche hasn't really made any progress these 6 months. Started working on them this month again. And don't know about the manna. I'm trying to get my V-sit closer and closer to my face. So it might become a manna after a while.

Paradox

Your back lever could use some cleaning up. Currently, it is arched. Your entire leg is rising about 20 degrees off of the horizontal plane. I would suggest starting to hollow/straighten it out...or move down a progression if you can't.

Yaad Mohammad
Paradox said:
Your back lever could use some cleaning up. Currently, it is arched. Your entire leg is rising about 20 degrees off of the horizontal plane. I would suggest starting to hollow/straighten it out...or move down a progression if you can't.

Yeah, started noticing that, too. Going to work on that! It's really ugly, but it shouldn't be hard to fix.