A little Gymnastics in pop culture

Started by Howell, May 5, 2012 · 6 Replies · 3,060 Views

Howell

http://m.mtv.com/news/article.rbml?id=1683889&weburl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mtv.com%2Fnews%2Farticles%2F1683889%2Fgym-class-heroes-fighter-video-john-orozco.jhtml&alt=http%3A%2F%2Fm.mtv.com%2Fnews%2Findex.rbml&cid=300

I don't know if that link is going to work but basically the article says that the band Gym Class Heroes is going to feature a documentary of John Orozco in their next music video for 'The Fighter'

I haven't found the music video itself yet so someone link it up if you find it please.

Falcon

Update

I've been checking regularly since I've read your post, and here it is:

bxV-OOIamyk

Enjoy.

Howell

Thanks. Looks like it has already been removed from YouTube.. But I found it on the band's website.. http://gymclassheroes.com/

Falcon

Why removed? It works for me.

Howell

Hmm.. The YouTube link looks broken .. Maybe because I'm on my phone. Either way good vid

Joshua Naterman

That is awesome! I really like Orozco's story.

Quick Start Test Smith

I like it! :)