who is it?

Started by mattdaly, May 4, 2012 · 4 Replies · 1,989 Views

mattdaly

I know its probably been asked before but I can't seem to find the answer, who is the photo of the gymnast on thr front cover of gymnast bodies book? Also has nyone seen that japanese gymnast Tomita who tried to do the bady fat test, I think he had something like 4% body fat. That is amazing, but is it heathy as a long term state? Or just for competition such as olympics? I know he has retired now, but he was a good example of the physical benifits of body weight exercise of gymnastics (as with all olympic gymnasts)

timg

it says who it is on the third or fourth page of the book :?

mattdaly

I have not got the book yet, I have had some unfortunate big expenses lately and my wife says "no" to more spending (she isn't even on ebay amazing!!!) So when I can I will def get it.

Brian Li

That is Yang Wei from China who won gold in the men's all-around in the 2008 Beijing Olympics.

timg
mattdaly said:
I have not got the book yet, I have had some unfortunate big expenses lately and my wife says "no" to more spending (she isn't even on ebay amazing!!!) So when I can I will def get it.

my bad, i assumed you had it if you were looking at the front page.