Hey y'all,
I have begun doing a lot of grip work. I bought the Captians of Crush grippers (the COC trainer, Coc .5 and COC 1). But I have not recieved the .5 or the 1 yet. I am able to close the Trainer (100lbs of pressure) 13 times. And that was after 5 days. I have had it for a little over a week now and have not seen how many times i can close becasue i was not sure if doing so would qualify as endurance, and if it did i didn't want to do it, so i have been closing it and holding it for three seconds for 3 sets and 5 reps. I have not felt any tendon pain or anching or anything that tells me i should stop, but i do nto want to get to a pained point. SO should i continue training every day, or should i do it 4 days a week or what?
thanks!
-Ian