Arch/curl ups at home, beeing creative

Started by OyvindBirkeland, May 1, 2012 · 2 Replies · 4,208 Views

OyvindBirkeland

Hey all

As I am sure many of you do, I do my workouts at home. And I have had problems finding a way to do lower back exercises that requires a pommel horse. They are quite big, and I cant really fit any more in my gym-room.

However, now spring has arrived Norway, so I attached some straps to my balcony as seen on the pictures. Works brilliant, as soon as I dared to trust the straps.

Hopefully when winter arrives again, I will be strong enough to do the RLL stall bar and headstand instead:)

Please don't blame me if you fall face flat of your balcony doing this;)

FREDERIC DUPONT

Wonderful view from your balcony OyvindBirkeland :)

Fred

OyvindBirkeland

Thanks FredInChina:) Yes, its nice being out in this weather.