Trampoline skills: hlaf outs, double backs.

Started by ELITELIFTER, April 25, 2012 · 4 Replies · 1,459 Views

ELITELIFTER

Hey everyone,

I managed to make a few decent videos of my trampoline training. This is mostly just some warm-up/play around footage I made while on my in gym coaching days. So most of this stuff was made during short breaks or between classes that I normally coach which didn't really give me the time to let loose.

I think there are some fairly decent skills (although I'm a little loose in some of them) so please let me know what you think, All comments and criticisms are welcome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRi7qmUiypc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14V7GWVLqvM

Philip Chubb

You are way beyond what I can coach at the moment but I can say awesome videos! You have the type of air awareness I am jealous of! Keep it up!

Travis Goode

I'm jealous with my 5 minute break between classes i get water and mostly help with stretching D:

jl5555

Nice videos, but, um, is it safe to drink coffee and then go trampolining? I'm just sayin'...

ELITELIFTER
Alex Chubb said:
You are way beyond what I can coach at the moment but I can say awesome videos! You have the type of air awareness I am jealous of! Keep it up!

Thanks dude I'm glad you liked the vids. I will definitely be keeping it up!

TravisGoode said:
I'm jealous with my 5 minute break between classes i get water and mostly help with stretching D:

That would be a normal weekday for me also, but this was during weekend birthday parties with no rec or comp training and very few people on the floor.

jl5555 said:
Nice videos, but, um, is it safe to drink coffee and then go trampolining? I'm just sayin'...

Haha.. No issues so far 8)