Hi! I have two big bony bumps on my wrists, and they bother me in my practice of handstands. I think they're due to the accumulation of pommel horse, diving on my hands (per example doing front and three quarters), and recently, hand balancing work. So I want to get them removed. They limit a lot my range of motion for dorsiflexion, which forces me to do straddle l-sits and planches on my fingertips, and it also makes it harder to deal with one arm handstands because it prevents me from having my shoulder over my first knuckle. Because of that, it removes some weight from my fingers, so it is harder to balance properly.
Anyways. I was wondering if anyone else here ever had that problem, and how long it took to recover from it. I spoke about it with a hand balancer who had the same problem and had a surgery in a garage because he didn't have health care. After 8 months, he was doing hand balancing again. So I'd like to know if the full recovery should be a bit faster if I go to a normal hospital (I also don't have health care, but I'm trying to get it now).