http://www.vcstar.com/news/2012/apr/22/ ... ts-on-the/
As a side note, that's the gym I used to train at when I was a competitive gymnast!
Started by John Sapinoso, April 23, 2012 · 1 Replies · 2,155 Views
http://www.vcstar.com/news/2012/apr/22/ ... ts-on-the/
As a side note, that's the gym I used to train at when I was a competitive gymnast!
I've never heard of Platinum, but I've have been hearing of her for some time. I doubt Marta would pick her but it's an interesting saga regardless.
Hopefully she makes it to the VISAS. It would definitely be a great PR story for adult gymnastics in this country.
V and BB are interesting. I wonder what her routines are. FX gymnasts are a dime a dozen but she doesn't seem to be doing UB. BB is important but with the new format, a female gymnast basically needs to be on 3 events or AA nearly. It would be cool if she got picked for the National Team, but I doubt she would go to London even if she did make it.