This is a cry for help. I had been progressing towards one arm chin ups for a while, and I was with one of my friends when I did my first. He saw it, and joked that soon I would be able to do ten OAC. I said that it might be possible, and the bet was on. I figured out afterward that I might have set the bar a little too high. I have bought "Building the gymnasitc body" and I am doing the static holds and bodyweight exercises four times a week each. In my training towards the OAC I am currently doing three sets of three reps assisted OAC's with 7,5 kg to get some volume. Would the best strategy be to stay at the three rep range and just lower the weight and then afterward do weighted OAC's or is it better to build up to 10 reps first and then lower/add weight?
PS. I am not interested in people telling me that it is impossible, there are enough people telling me that already. I just want some good ideas, inspiration etcetera from people that are more experienced than me.