They seem to have been just around the corner ever since February.
Last I heard they were supposed to start when the pre-order sale of the book was over. Wasn't that over 5th October?
Not that I'm rushing you or anything. I'm just very excited. ![]()
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by anti, October 13, 2008 · 3 Replies · 1,991 Views
They seem to have been just around the corner ever since February.
Last I heard they were supposed to start when the pre-order sale of the book was over. Wasn't that over 5th October?
Not that I'm rushing you or anything. I'm just very excited. ![]()
Hi anti,
As I recall, Coach said he was planning to begin posting the WODs on the main page once he has fulfilled the Pre-Arrival Sale orders - Which would be once the initial pre-order shipment of books arrive with Coach from the printers, and have been shipped out.
Not long now, though, so stay excited! ![]()
Regards,
George.
Any new news on the WODs ?
In another thread Coach said this monday. ![]()