6MTzeg16yLY
After working our way up to a solid 20 second straddle planche on paralettes and 10-15 second tuck planche on rings we are starting to play with the idea of the straddle planche on Rings.
Started by Jacob Marks, April 20, 2012 · 2 Replies · 2,422 Views
6MTzeg16yLY
After working our way up to a solid 20 second straddle planche on paralettes and 10-15 second tuck planche on rings we are starting to play with the idea of the straddle planche on Rings.
Working it in slowly like you seem to be doing should work well. I think Coach has much more insight than I do on the development of a young gymnast, so I'm anxious to see what he thinks.
Your athlete is really making great progress, keep up the good work! I am impressed!
Coach Marks,
Congrats on the progress with the athlete!
I was wondering, wanting to learn the planche in the rings myself,
what progression steps did you follow to get the athlete to this level?,
as well as what did you do to prepare the elbows for planche work on the rings?
Thanks!