L-sit Walk Obstacle Course

Started by Michael Traynor, April 20, 2012 · 7 Replies · 2,353 Views

Michael Traynor

Hey guys,

I found myself playing around with trying to design an L-sit Walk Obstacle Course on my break at work today.

Thought it might be something you might like to play around with too.

4ZFzvSjkUL0

Ryan Libke

Cool. Unfortunately, I don't think I could get to the first cone. At best I can walk in place in an L-sit, moving forward is a bit of disaster.

Joshua Naterman

Awesome! Man, from L sit walks to V lifts to AG walks... tough stuff!

Gavin Strelitz

That looks like death. Your triceps must have been crushed.

Coach Sommer

Nice effort, Michael. I like the combination.

1) Your Lsit walk is coming along.

2) There sure was alot of resting and partial ROM going on during your Lsit lifts! This is something that I'm sure that we can work on at the 2012 GB Finland Seminar! :twisted:

3) Be conscientious in having a much stronger degree of scapular retraction during your ag walks.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Mats Trane

Nice stuff Michael!

Are you coming to Finland? I´m planning for it! Hope to see you.

Michael Traynor

Thanks guys!

Coach, I had planned to put in a set of 5 L-sit lifts in the middle, as this was my fifth time round I tried one and realised that I couldn't even do one! I tried to do a 6th set for the video without any l sit lifts in them (as the form is so poor in this one) but my abs were having none of it.

I have subsequently found a frisbee for ag walks, works far better than a paper plate.

Matts, definitely going to try my hardest to be at Finland, so long as I can get time off work :)

Niels Joergensen

This Finland seminar sounds very appealing to me! would love that! Hope it's not sold out yet!