Heres my attempt at it
zpKddDXU0_M
Any pointers(besides the press to shoulderstand, I blame that slip on post workout fatigue
)
Started by Ian Myers, April 20, 2012 · 4 Replies · 1,351 Views
Heres my attempt at it
zpKddDXU0_M
Any pointers(besides the press to shoulderstand, I blame that slip on post workout fatigue
)
It's hard to say for sure but it looks like your straps are set up wrong, this can cause the buckle to snap and fail if they are so I'd check them!
you need rock solid position, so try to hold that Lsit and point the feet. Also the back lever seems good but you swing too fast, front lever is better straddle.
Thanks! You were right, the straps were on wrong :oops:
Thanks for the pointers!
Hey,
Good work so far. I would try and slow it all down though, it seems a bit rushed. Also, turn the rings out at the top of the MU before you lift your legs into the L-sit. Perform each element with care.